| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion brands.
The responsibilities are :
- User-centred design work that delivers on KPI’s
- Experience in eCommerce platforms and CMS systems
- Experience of mobile design and device optimisation
- Demonstrate a knowledge of digital and UX design methodologies, techniques and tools
- Adopt an insight driven design approach that thrives on validation of key decisions and rationale
- Pioneer performance driven design by making continuous incremental improvements to keep the website and emails aligned with emerging UI and Ecommerce trends and standards.
- Strong collaborative and problem-solving skills
- Execute ideas with relevant design, wire-framing and mock-up technologies and workflows
- Share a strong understanding of typography design concepts and digital design best practices
- Portfolio demonstrating clean and professional web/mobile/digital design
The person should have :
- A strong, collaborative designer who has a solid track record of using their initiative in order to achieve results
- 3+ experience in digital design with experience in user interaction design, wireframing and rapid prototyping
- Strong communication skills and the ability to do this at all levels of the business
- A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically XD and Photoshop (Experience with Figma will be a bonus)
- An organised problem-solver with the ability to multi-task, work within a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident in presenting new design ideas and new creative concepts.
- A pro-active attitude in demonstrating ways to constantly improve customer experience.
- Ability to adopt different user testing strategies and analysis of testing results to drive decision making and product improvements
- Experience in the eCommerce industry and creative industries is highly desirable
- Experience working on highly available and scalable software and platforms
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.