| | |
An international luxury brand is on the lookout for a Digital Designer to help them create and set-up their virtual assets for all their digital channels. They are a huge brand in personal care, wellness, and health, with great career opportunities in digital and e-commerce.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Designer are as follows:
· Produce visual assets for the company’s digital channels across multiple platforms.
· Assist with creating appealing layouts for internal and external websites and creative projects.
· Work closely with other creative leads in producing engaging layouts for content.
· Site content development and graphics creation in coordination with other creative teams.
· Assist in driving engagement and innovative ideas.
· Keep abreast with digital innovations and competitors.
Desirable skills and background:
· With experience in designing for multi-platform digital assets (desktop, mobile, and tablet).
· Well-organized and can work in a team-driven environment.
· Experience in e-commerce and website architecture.
· Up-to-date with graphics, digital design, and fashion trends.
· A portfolio that showcases both your creative and technical ability is highly advantageous.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with an established and innovative company based in London, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.