| | |
We are currently working with a leading based in Central London. Very much immersed in the life of Social and Digital, they are an Integrated PR Agency and are rapidly growing their teams across the business at this time. They love to be bold, innovative and creative – working with incredible brands across sectors. They are currently focussing on building out their Corporate and B2B offering, having made strides in that area with recent client wins.
- You will be working with a creative team who are ambitious and strive for success, with this you will be part of an environment that will allow you to really influence a truly inspiring agency.
- As the Digital Designer you will be responsible for leading, managing and actively growing the design team. you will be working alongside the director’s to ensure that you follow the strategies and vison of the brand and effectively produce material across multiple platforms.
- You must have a keen eye for detail with a great understanding across the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Manage projects from an initial brief to final delivery, and be comfortable to push the boundaries with your creativity
- You must have previous experience working with in an design team producing across campaigns and content strategies, also experience mentoring and managing junior designers
- You would be a highly creative and forward-thinking designer with proven experience of working across multiple platforms (Web, Mobile, Social Assets and ad banners).
- You must be confident to present ideas to colleagues/stakeholders of the business, and also feel comfortable presenting ideas to clients
- Working closely with other internal departments (Marketing, Project Managers and Developers)
- Update guidelines and not be afraid to push the boundaries of the brand
- Has an expert eye for detail
- Has a positive mindset and willingness to grow the brand and adapt to a fast growing business
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.