Digital Campaign Executive
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, premium branded & own label Fashion, Home, Beauty retailers in the UK and international. In this Digital Campaign Executive position you will be planning, developing and implementing world-class digital campaigns for their internal and external brands.
Key responsibilities for this Digital Campaign Executive position –
- Working across multi-branded marketing teams across sites and internationally, to help plan and manage end to end digital marketing campaigns
- To work on with all paid channel owners, and media owners
- Reporting KPI’s on digital campaign performance
- Supporting end to end digital campaign delivery, including planning activity as well as collating,creative assets
- Working with wider teams to achieve stakeholder sign off
- Compiling performance reports with post campaign analysis,
- Keeping the marketing calendar updated with digital campaign activity
- Keeping track of campaign budgets and revenue
- Working with multiple, sizeable ATL seasonal digital marketing budgets,
- Understanding the digital rate cards and media kits
To be successful in this Digital Campaign Executive position-
- At least 2 years experience within Digital Marketing Campaign with focus on Paid & media channels.
- Have worked on ATL Campaigns
- Track record of success of managing successful paid and media campaigns
- Working with large, multiple paid marketing budgets
- That you have experience working with big retailers/brands or from an agency side
- Able to work in fast paced, commercial business where business needs are ever changing
- Able to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
Benefits of this Digital Campaign Executive position-
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working post restrictions
- Monthly incentives
- subsidised resturant and gym
- Discount across all brands
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2201-109755
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.