Digital Brand Specialist – Luxury Fashion
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion, Home & Beauty brands. Here you will be joining at period of high performance and significant investment!
The purpose of this Digital Brand Specialist position is working closely with one of the businesses largest brand partnerships and to look at ways to increase customer satisfaction & driving revenue and optimising the brand across their UK & international sites.
The responsibilities in this Digital Brand Specialist –
- Management of the day-to-day trading and execution of the brand within the multi-site operation
- To review product content and analyse data across click and sell throughs
- To improve the foundation of the website’s taxonomy and navigation
- to optimise the Customer journey and User experience
- Doing regular calls with brand and quarterly business reviews Cross-functional partners
- optimise search, optimise browse, maximise vendor assets,
- Strategic cross-functional relationships internally and with the brand
- Regularly monitor retail landscape to gain insight and develop strategies to improve site experience.
To be successful in this eCommerce Brand Specialist position –
- You must have 2 years + experience operating as an eCommerce, CRO, Digital Trading, Online Category or Online Merchandising experience
- Luxury home, fashion, furniture or lifestyle, is desirable
- Suited to someone working for a mono or multi brand, marketplace or agency background with retail experience
- Suited to someone who wants to take a hands-on approach to optimising trading and being client facing and happy to get into the detail of the numbers
- Ability to think proactively, prioritize, and escalate issues when needed
- Ideally, knowledge of performance marketing (display & paid social)
- Strong Powerpoint skills
- Have experience around working towards eCommerce KPI’s such as sales, conversions, CRO, product content and availability etc.
Benefits of this Digital Brand Specialist position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased post covid av. 3 days + in the office
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the skills for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2112-109677.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.