Digital and Graphic Designer
| | |
Working with a pureplay ecommerce business based in South East London looking for a Digital and Graphic Designer to join their team. The company is undergoing significant growth, has a strong ethos on sustainability and an animal friendly office.
This is an exciting time to join a growing and evolving business, offers a lot of autonomy for someone who is creative and can come up with on-trend design ideas and brings great ideas to life.
The Digital and Graphic Designer role will work on both digital and offline print/events campaigns. There will be a heavy focus on designing marketing collateral, but will need a strong all-rounder to work on a variety of campaigns.
- Conceptualising & designing marketing collateral
- Ensuring content is on brand on the website and partner sites
- Creating inspiring content to enhance brand and stand out to customers
- Working closely with design & product teams
- Managing multiple briefs and organising your time effectively and independently
- Developing and presenting ideas to stakeholders and the wider team
- Defining brand guidelines across all mediums
- Creating and posting day to day social media content (organic)
- Creating exhibition stands for consumer and trade shows
- Continously look to enhance and develop your ideas to push into new bounderies
To be considered for the Digital and Graphic Designer role you must have at least 2 years experience Designing both digital and offline content at either a brand or agency and a portfolio that showcases the variety of projects you have worked on.
The role will suit someone who can come up with fresh on the fly ideas, but present a rationale behind why their idea. You will have strong design skills reflected in your portfolio and used to working in a fast paced agile environment.
You’ll be well versed working throughout the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), have strong communication skills and be a good team player.
If you’re someone looking for a start up environment, pitches in to help the teams in other areas and has a natural flair for design then apply today.
The role is based in South East London, and will need to be commutable after lockdown.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.