Digital Admin Assistant
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omnichannel retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
As Digital Admin Assistant you will –
- Take responsibility to proactively communicate to management any identified issues online
- Assist in producing weekly and daily reports and responsible for distributing to the wider business as required
- Be responsible for completing and sendingdata for concession & marketplace websites
- Develop knowledge and understanding of all internal systems
- Collaborate with Merchandising to ensure that product is correctly, listed and available to sell online.
- Work closely with external trading partners as required to ensure accurate stock packages are reflected on their platforms
- Ensure all products are live with relevant and accurate copy at the earliest opportunity
To be successful in this Digital Admin Assistant position you must have –
- Experience in a retail Merchandising environment, ideally with E-commerce or omnichannel environment.
- Numerical / analytical skills
- Stong administrative skills
- Excellent Microsoft skillset including Excel
- Strong communication experience
Benefits of this Digital Admin Assistant position include –
- Contributory Pension
- Discount across the group
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their online & digital offer.
They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2202-109898.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.