Deputy Manager – Richmond
| | |
This growing leisure company is looking to hire an Deputy Manager. They are a major hospitality company that has expanding to well over 100 outlets and is one of the top businesses in its sector. This new position is based in Milton Keynes.
You will be responsible for assisting in the Manager and will need to be a high calibre Deputy or Junior Leisure Manager or Hotel Manager. Typically experience in hospitality or facilities management (clubs, hotels, restaurants and pubs) will be advantageous. Great commercial and customer service skills will be important.
As a Deputy Manager, your duties will include the following:
* Management of staff and development of new employees.
* Hitting the company’s customer expectations and the sales targets.
* Setting standards and targets for colleagues and reportees in your team.
* Developing new customers and making the most of commercial opportunities.
* Call handling and following up on lead
* Marketing activity to the local market.
* Overseeing and managing the outlet
To be successful in this Deputy Manager position you will need to have:-
* Good experience of management and delegation.
* Education to degree or higher education level.
* A friendly and outgoing personality
* 2 to 4 years experience in a related psotion.
* Knowledgeable of the local customers and potential clients
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and they pride themselves on offering great career prospects in this growing business. If this role sounds like you and you have the right credentials, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-1903-106069.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.