Deputy Manager – Bath
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a UK-based international premium retailer which has continued success in UK, Europe and the US. They are looking for a brilliant Deputy Manager that will be the Store Manager’s right hand in leading the store’s sales & commercial performance.
As a Deputy Manager, you will:
– Assist the Store Manager in managing the sales staff and daily operations of the branch
– Ensure delivery of excellent customer service and communication
– Develop successful sales strategies, expand customer base and increase customer loyalty
– Ensure that sales KPIs are met on a weekly and monthly basis
– Perform daily staff briefings to guide and motivate the sales team for the day
– Perform product knowledge training and development; provide feedback to improve performance
– Represent the brand in a positive and professional manner
– Assist the Store Manager in putting effective visual merchandising that leads to increased footfall
– Monitor and manager stock levels and space
– Generate daily, weekly, monthly reports
– Ensure compliance procedures are met by all members of staff
– Keep abreast with the latest trends and best industry practices
Desirable skills and background:
– That you have ideally Store Management experience
– You must have the ability to be hands-on and to work to pace
– Background that have been successful in premium Women’s Clothing and Accessories or Non-food customer focused retail.
– You must be happy with lone working in some hours of the day
– You must have excellent organisational skills and be able to maintain the store’s overall outlook
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities in a growing brand in the UK & worldwide.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.