| | |
About the company:
Quest Search and Selection is working within a premium, fashion retailer. They own over 15 well-Known brands and they are looking for a Deputy Manager. As a Deputy Manager, you will be reporting into the Store Manager.
Key responsibilities as a Deputy Manager is:
- To deputise for the store manager in all functions of the role to ensure that the outlet is successful
- To maintain Visual Merchandising Standards
- To provide an amazing customer experience by exceeding customer expectations
- To gain good results, by being be sales driven and to have effective communications with the team
- Support the Manager to develop, manage and implement promotions in order to drive sales and develop brand awareness.
- To ensure that the store is of good standards, in terms of general house cleaning
- To recruit staff to add skills to the current team and to contribute to the business successes.
To be successful as a Deputy Manager:
- To have experience working within a high-end or premium Fashion, Beauty or Footwear
- That you ideally have Deputy Manager experience
- You must have excellent organisational skills and be able to maintain the store’s overall outlook
- To have strong Customer Service skills and to exceed customer expectations
- To work in a fast-paced environment and have strong team management skills
Working for this amazing Fashion Retailer comes with benefits such as, Bonus scheme, Pension and Holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.