Demand Planner – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
The main purpose of this Demand Planner is to analyse performance of products to identify trends and improvements for future forecasts.
The roles and responsibilities of this Demand Planner are –
- Manage parameters to generate purchase orders that are in line with stock targets.
- Able to develop and enhance relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to analyse data to use as support for decision-making.
- Communicate allocations to operations, logistics and commercial teams as required.
- Manage the forecasts during the promotion to maximise availability.
- Liaise with Logistics department to plan and co-ordinate recall activity.
To be successful in this Demand Planner role you must –
- You will ideally have 2 year experience in a stock management / allocation focused role or previous experience as a Merchandising Assistant / Merchandise Admin Assistant/stock analyst
- Able to identify trends through reading detailed reports
- Good Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- The ability to work under pressure and take initiative
Benefits of this Demand Planner role are –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Monthly work incentives
- Hybrid working – WFH Fridays!
- Contributory pension
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned retailer that are a market leader. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2206-110230
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.