DBA / Database Developer
| | |
Quest is working with as global beauty brand as they look for a skilled DBA Developer / Database Developer to join their team in London, UK. You will be reporting to the SQL Development Head and will be expected to perform the following:
– Help the team in a range of projects across the business
– Coding and improving existing SQL Server T-SQL queries
– Create tables, indexes and other database objects
– Index maintenance, Tuning T-SQL queries, using profiler traces, extended
– Use DMV queries or other tools to help diagnose server reliability and performance
– Develop and maintain SSRS reports & SSIS packages.
– Ensure backups and that new database code meets company standards
– Implement and monitoring transaction replication, mirroring and log shipping.
Desirable skills and background:
– At least 3-5 years’ experience with MS SQL Server
– A good understanding of relational database principals and guidelines
– Extensive experience in SQL query development, Database administration and DR solutions, SSIS and SSRS development & implementation
– Knowledgeable in Power BI tools, agile technologies, scrum methodologies, and full life cycle development
If you think you have the relevant experience and you are looking to join a highly successul company, apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.