| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a cutting – edge Fintech company, currently operating in over 40 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer with hands-on experience with building effective data pipelines for large scale data Warehouse who will support data team in development and maintenance of data Warehouse environment.
- Development and maintenance of ETL processes for large scale data warehouse.
- Monitor data warehouse solutions to ensure optimal performance and operating as expected.
- Integration of various sources data, integration data warehouse with big data solutions/platform.
- Develop and optimize databases structures to make reporting process efficient.
- Participation in the architectural design, innovation and development of new analytics processes.
- To assure high efficiency of data processing and delivering reports and data structures in line with agreed SLA.
- To build processes on top of Data Warehouse for effective data sharing with external processes.
- Work with the infrastructure team to optimize infrastructure costs.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics /Economics.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within an international company on a similar position.
- Hands on experience about data modelling, data access and data storage techniques, like Data Lake and Data Warehouse.
- Familiar with data warehouse concepts (e.g. star, snowflake schema, SCD, Fact tables).
- Hands on Experience in ETL tools (e.g Pentaho, IBM DataStage , Microsoft SISS or similar).
- To be familiar working within an agile project environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases (Redshift preferred).
- Experience in writing code in Python.
- No SQL databases (Mongo DB, Dynamo DB)
- Experience with AWS products like AWS Glue, Redshift, EMR, S3, EC2, Lambda.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your up to date CV quoting reference number JO-1809-105180
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.