Customer and Market Knowledge Manager – FMCG
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently working with one of the marketing leading partners who have the rights to some of the world’s leading Fashion, Beauty, Home, Leisure, Food & Beverage brands across the Middle East. This is a relocation opportunity to Dubai.
This Customer Marketing Insights Manager you will provide inspirational and credible transformational insights to business partners. Identify strategic possibilities for business growth through market development (higher penetration, frequency of purchase) and tactical opportunities for the marketing teams.
The day to day responsibilities of this Customer Marketing Insight Manager role –
- Be able to set relevant research programmes to deliver against business challenges and objectives.
- Strong understanding and relevant experience across Quantitative and Qualitative research methodologies.
- Distil information from primary and secondary research e.g. ad hoc, market information.
- Responsible for building and developing relationships with own group of business partners including Brand Planning, Marketing Communications, Data & Digital Insights, Ecommerce & Customer Service.
- Contribute to category and strategic understanding of Consumer Habits & Attitudes, Drivers, and Strategic Pricing & Promotions.
- Deliver insights that improve business performance e.g. increased brand equity, strengthening brand funnels
- Have a thorough understanding of main brands including Brand Funnel, business objectives and challenges, competition landscape & customers
- Solid understanding of products from main agency partners: Nielsen, Kantar & Ipsos.
The Skills and Experience for this Customer Marketing Insights Manager-
- 4 years + experience in a FMCG or Insight Agency background either within a Customer Insights Specialist or Manager or Account Director level.
- Analytically minded and numerically oriented and genuine strong mathematical base.
- Capability to derive insights from integration of different data set and connecting the dots
- Think strategically – ability to design, develop and land research projects with a solid business impact in mind (going beyond the brief)
- Good project management skills specially with agencies partners.
- Develop output, which is simple, fact-based rather than fact-filled, focusing on storytelling, recommendations and impact to growth.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal are needed to work with different functions and land insights and messages in a compelling way.
The benefits of the of this Customer Marketing Insights Manager –
- Tax Free salary
- Relocation support
- Private Medical
- Bonus (up to x2 months salary)
- Discounts from leading brands and retailers
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a number of global brands and drive the insights and customer strategy for the whole group. If you fell this role is for you, please apply today quoting the reference JO-2204-110088.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.