| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
The business is currently recruiting for a CRO Specialist who is an optimisation specialist with a proven track record of delivering the end-to-end conversion rate optimisation strategy – from ideation to delivery across multiple brands.
The roles and responsibilities in this CRO Specialist role –
- Assist in the implementation and management of all tools and technologies to help successfully deliver the CRO programme & strategy.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of all testing across all websites, using an iterative approach, optimising and refining to work towards goals of improving web KPIs.
- Analyse and report on test results to determine the impact on UX and it’s subsequent ROI
- Analyse trends to produce actionable insights
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for further improvements to the customer journey to drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability.
- Supporting the development and execution of end-to-end A/B tests and MV Testing.
- Support on-site personalisation and audience-based targeting strategy
- Further tailoring the website to make it more relevant and easier to use for customers.
- Responsible for coordinating directly and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. Teams you will work alongside includes the eCommerce Trading team, UX designers, CRM, Web Developers and external agencies.
To be successful in thisCRO Specialist position –
- 2+ years experience in conversion rate optimisation role ideal as an Assistant, Executive or Specialist level.
- Must have experience in an eCommerce , Retail or B2C environment.
- Have relevant personalisation software experience within Optimizely, AB Tasty, Monetate, Dynamic Yield etc.
- Deep understanding and experience of key elements that impact conversation
- Strong analytical skills with working knowledge in analytics packages e.g. Google Analytics etc
- Good time-management and organisational skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adopt different user testing strategies and analysis of testing results to drive customer focused decision
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Excellent stakeholders management, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits of thisCRO Specialist role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and 1 day homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great opportunity for someone at the start of their career to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2107-109287.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.