CRO and UX Consultant
| | |
Quest are proudly working with one of the Middle East’s leading groups, looking for a Conversion Rate Optimisation and User Experience Manager/CRO and UX Consultant to join the team. My client are at the fore-front of digital innovation within the region, delivering exceptional experiences to customers through digital channels and in-store.
As a CRO and UX Consultant, you will act as internal partner, integral to working across brands and collaboratively with teams across Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more to optimise online performance and drive digital conversions.
The role will be based in Dubai or Kuwait.
What you’ll do:
As the CRO and UX Consultant you will be working closely with the UX team and focusing on improving the online customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Using quantitative and qualitative analysis tools to build insights and understand visitor traffic sources, user behavior, flow and conversion drivers across websites
- Inform teams on how to improve the multichannel experience through heatmaps, session recordings and voice of customer
- Create data-backed test hypotheses to address issues identified in research and use your conversion expertise to work with UX Designers to create effective solutions.
- Analyse and evaluate experiments – reporting on results and devising iterations on concepts to drive the testing strategy
- Prioritise insights and testing strategy which helps brands achieve their goals and delivers ROI
- Identify potential customer painpoints in the User Journey and potential solutions i.e checkout, wishlist etc…
- Perform analysis of customer acquisition, behavior and conversion performance, adding context to the drivers of business performance
- Work cross-functionally to deliver analysis that enables the delivery of insights into financial impacts from user journey changes
- Work with a wider team passionate about learning what the impact of changes to multichannel experience on website performance and user behavior
- Combine data sources into custom reports and dashboards, diagnosing problems to provide actionable insights
- Standardize methodologies to bring efficiency, uniformity and timeliness to required insights
- Carry out research (A/B testing) to identify successes, failures, trends, and effectively present these findings to internal stakeholders
The Must Have’s (Essential)
To be successful in your application for the CRO and UX Consultant you will have:
- Minimum 3+ years in a Conversion Rate Opimisation role, preferably with some experience gained in either with an Agency or Consultancy environment, across multiple brands
- Solid experience in conducting research, A/B testing, site optimization, usability analysis experience
- Experience working with UX professionals improving web site performance, improving navigation, taxonomy, checkout process etc…
- Naturally data driven, with advanced quantitative and/or qualitative research and analysis skills
- Degree educated
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in using optimization tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, Hotjar or Google Optimize
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and translating insights to others in the business
- Fluent in English (Arabic, a bonus but not required)
- You will have a strong online or digital portfolio demonstrating a broad body of work
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to build their career in Dubai, working within a highly diverse workforce with some of the world’s leading brands.
My client are offering a tax-free salary between £45,000 to £60,000, private medical insurance, Visa and a bonus. The role offers relocation support and will be based out of my clients Dubai offices.
Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more information about this amazing opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.