| | |
We are working with a large and trusted eyewear accessories company in the Middle East, looking for a CRM Specialist to join their team in Dubai. They are seeking for someone with experience in executing and developing brand value propositions to targeted customer segments.
As a CRM Specialist, you will:
– Assist in driving customer engagement, acquisition, retention and overall communication strategies
– Improve overall customer experience by optimizing journey and touchpoints (e-commerce, online, social, omni-channel, retail, etc.)
– Collaborate with internal and external teams in planning and execution of CRM campaigns – e.g. email and content marketing strategy
– Work closely with Analytics in gathering key insights on customer preferences; use these insights to drive retention and loyalty, and gain key audience segments
– Monitor product / sales performance, and reporting
– Keep abreast with new CRM technologies and innovations
Desirable skills and background:
– Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years’ experience in the same capacity, preferably in E-Commerce
– Experience in customer life-cycle management, executing loyalty programs, direct marketing campaigns, email marketing, eCommerce / digital marketing (emails, social, online content, banners)
– Strong planning, communication, presentation, reporting, and analytical skills
– Highly creative with strong copy-writing skills
– Well-organized and can work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
In return for your hard work and commitment, the company is willing to provide an attractive salary, plus great benefits.
If you think that you have what it takes to take on a new challenge, then apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.