CRM Manager – Fashion
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this lifestyle, British fashion brand that has been established for 10 years and have a real focus on sustainability and a goal to upscale the business in an ethical way. This business has had recent investment and are currently on a upward trajectory of growth.
In this CRM Manager position you will be contributing to and influencing the CRM strategy encompassing email, automations, direct mail, referral & life cycle reporting with the support of two direct reports as well as an external agency.
Key responsibilities for this CRM Manager role –
- Developing a new and effective CRM contact strategies from concept to execution
- Working daily with the Emarsys platform
- You’ll be involved in various projects to encourage customer loyalty
- Elevating CRM reporting to the next level.
- Delivering the content plan for e-mail and direct marketing campaigns
- Ensuring the correct brand positions
- Utilises daily CRM insights to drive both retention
- You will utilise their CRM platform for targeting, journey building, triggers, sequencing and a/b testing
- To deploy and optimise automated lifecycle journeys
- Involved in audience segmentation for both tactical targeted promotions and automations.
To be successful in this CRM Manager position –
- 4+ years experience of CRM / Email marketing either as a Manager or Senior CRM Executive.
- You will have built up experience of and an ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple projects, stakeholders and team members simultaneously.
- You must have experience working with a CRM platform just as Emarsys or something similar.
- Utilising your ability to articulate and translate data you will measure and provide insight on a weekly and monthly basis on the performance of CRM channels
- Has experience of the design & implementation of multichannel campaigns
- Desirable to have experience in using 1st party data sets for targeted paid social advertising and search campaigns.
- A great communicator who enjoys collaborating across multiple teams
- Strong numerical know-how for reporting and analysing stats
Benefits of this CRM Manager position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans
- 25 days holidays
- Staff discount
- Various perks and benefits
- Working for an ethical & sustainable brand
If you are interested in this position and you have the relevant Social Media experience in a fashion brand, please send you cv details today quoting the reference JO-2201-109832.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.