| | |
Quest are proudly working with a well established retailer looking for a CRM Manager to join who will be responsible for the creation and development of the CRM strategy for key brands. The CRM Manager will manage a small team working on internationally recognised brands.
The CRM Manager will be responsible or creating and implementing the strategy for commercial growth, customer loyalty and engagement and platform expansion across all CRM with a strong focus on email in year one.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the transformation of the email marketing strategy utilising key data and insights to formulate the strategy
- Planning, managing and delivering cross channel CRM strategy across UK and international markets
- Own the end to end consumer journey, ensuring customers receive a superior experience, to drive increased customer conversion, satisfaction and loyalty
- Ensure a stream of high-quality leads through online and email marketing, to drive sales, increase conversion, improve retention and customer loyalty
- Customer touchpoint strategies and execution to drive Customer experience and increase sales
- Develop how we measure and demonstrate success of CRM activities, focus on email in year one
- Create and develop and email content plan across the brands that delivers a creative and engaging experience through unique and inspiring content as well as drives commercial growth
- Collect and understand all data relating to customer interactions and bring insights together to build an accurate view of the customer experience. Define what; data architecture, commerce systems & processes are required to provide our customers with a superior, seamless experience
Skills and Experience
The CRM Manager role will suit someone with at least 5 years relevant experience in working on innovative CRM campaigns across international markets. You will be data driven and utilise key insights to formulate creative content, measure successes and optimise campaigns. You will have a track record of delivering commercial success through CRM, a proven track record of building loyalty and retention programmes and first-hand experience of the development and implementation of a successful CRM strategy with back-end system knowledge.
For more information contact email@example.com
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.