| | |
Quest are supporting a leading Beauty retailers hiring for a CRM Manager to work on their loyalty and customer lifecycle campaigns. This is a great opportunity to enjoy a well established team to grow and develop your career.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for devising strategies to drive customer loyalty, increasing customer lifetime value and creating automate triggers.
Key duties include:
- Own the design, delivery and optimisation of multi-lingual lifecycle marketing programs targeting new, active, lapsed, and high value customers.
- Responsible for ongoing customer insights on CLTV, focusing reporting initiatives that drive repeat purchase, VIP customer retention, and the reactivation of lapsed customers.
- Become an expert in their customer intelligence & marketing platform, Ometria. Use the tool to understand customer behaviors, create customer segments and implement targeted marketing campaigns to drive customer retention.
- Work with the Head of CRM to evolve the customer loyalty program to offer a compelling proposition for customers, whilst driving profitable growth for the business.
- Implement a targeted strategy for top tier segments to drive retention amongst their most high value customers, regardless of loyalty program membership.
- Prepare weekly and monthly CRM reports, monitoring the performance of lifecycle marketing programs and customer behaviors using Google Analytics & Ometria.
- Co-ordinate work requests with our internal Tech Team in order to expedite development requests and troubleshoot issues.
Skills and Experience
The role will suit a CRM Manager who has worked on Customer Loyalty and Automation campaigns. You will have proven experience in working within the beauty sector, expertise with A/B and multivariate testing methods for email marketing and excellent knowledge of email marketing techniques and best practice.
The role requires someone with a good technical knowledge and previous experience using Ometria.
Apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.