| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading beauty and cosmetics brand, who is looking for a CRM Manager, to join their team in London. This is an exciting time to be joining a leading beauty cosmetics brand.
Your responsibilities as a CRM Manager are as follows:
* Develop and implement overall CRM strategies to increase customer loyalty and lifetime value.
* Deliver and optimize muti-lingual life-cycle marketing campaigns to target market
* Drive customer retention through analyzing customer behavior and executing targeted marketing campaigns
* Monitor campaign performance and prepare weekly and monthly reports using the company’s CRM platform
* Work with internal teams to accelerate development projects
* Keep abreast with new CRM technologies and best practices
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years’ experience in the same capacity in e-commerce, preferably in beauty/cosmetics sector
* Extensive experience in customer acquisition, customer retention, customer life-cycle management, executing loyalty programs, e-mail marketing
* Working knowledge in Google Analytics and Ometria, editing HTML responsive email code (basic)
* Strong presentation, reporting, and analytical skills
* A team player and can work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you think that you have what it takes to be part of this dynamic company, then apply with your updated CV today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.