CRM & Loyalty Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel business. The business has over 100 POS and strong presence online.
The business is looking for a CRM & Loyalty Manager position which will manage the manage the CRM campaigns for their loyalty card members.
The roles and responsibilities of this CRM & Loyalty Manager position –
- Manage the communications plan for loyalty card members
- Follow through the road map to increase membership, drive loyalty & reduce markdown
- Manage the exclusive loyalty card member online content area
- Plan and manage the delivery of CRM strategies encouraging customer retention, advocacy and maximising customer’s lifetime value
- Provide full ROI analysis on all elements of the CRM strategy
- Ensure all CRM campaigns are legally compliant and on brand.
- Consider GDPR in the holding of information
- Maximise membership and grow the proportion of loyal multi-channel customers
- Monitor and report on loyalty card database growth and churn
- Develop 3rd party relationships to provide extra benefits for loyalty scheme members
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted CRM communications
The requirements of this CRM & Loyalty Manager position –
- Have operated as a CRM or Loyalty or Retention Manager or Specialist ideally from a retail, ecommerce or hospitality background.
- you must have experience with loyalty campaign
- Involved in developing CRM strategies
- Show evidence of increasing loyalty, running campaigns and minimising churn rates
- Hardworking with good attention to detail
- Numerical/analytic skills
The benefits of thisCRM & Loyalty Manager position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their stores & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right manager who is excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2106-109101.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.