| | |
We are working with an International Brand that offers a range of leading products. Having built a rich reputation for manufacturing high quality products, they have been evolving and growing their Direct to Consumer offering over recent year. This is a great opportunity for an Email Marketing Executive to join a growing team and work on driving Email conversions on a range of market leading products.
Our client has excellent offices in close proximity to Golders Green area in North West London and free onsite car parking.
As the CRM Executive will be responsible for email campaign planning, creation, testing and delivery to ultimately drive customer retention, loyalty and maximise revenue. Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing email output for the businesses from planning, creation, testing, sign off to building customer segments, manually sending emails and building email automations
- Ensure all emails adhere to email best practices with correct/working links, assets/content, deliverability, device optimisation as well as being GDPR compliant and meeting brand guidelines
- Work with the Creative Manager and product marketers to incorporate the latest innovations and best practice in email campaign management and design
- Use dynamic content & segmentation strategies to deliver relevant and personalised content to drive customer engagement and increase customer lifetime value
- ·Build complex automation campaigns as well as personalised campaigns to ensure messages engage target customers
- Manage A/B testing for email campaigns, managing a programme of testing and improvement across the business
Skills and Experience
As CRM Executive you are expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Previous experience in email marketing and data analysis tools
- Experience of creating audience segmentation and creating individualised customer journeys
- Proven analytical skills including strong Excel skills for creating and maintaining reports and extracting data
- Calm when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of using Hubspot, Magento and GA would be advantageous but not essential
There are a range of benefits for the successful applicant including:
- Competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave + 2 days at Christmas and all the public bank holidays
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Eyecare tests
To be considered for this role you must live within a commutable distance from the Brent area.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.