| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this marketing leading electrical, gaming and entertainment business. This business has been established for over 20 years and provide a true omni-channel business.
Reporting to the Senior Loyalty & CRM Manager you will support the CRM & Retention strategy, through campaigns and comms and you will make sure both new customer acquisitions, retention and customer lifetime value exceed their set objectives.
The roles & responsibilities of this CRM Executive position are –
- Be part of the CRM team to help plan, build, test and execute various CRM campaigns & Loyalty Programmes (Via Email and App)
- Involvement in sending ad-hoc transactional messages & customer service emails.
- Build great working relationships with the Marketing and Commercial Teams regarding digital design communication
- Tracking the success of direct marketing campaigns including and feeding this back to Stakeholders
- Use insight and analysis from other functions to influence and improve email campaigns and customer experience.
- Setup of Reward & Elite promotions
To be successful in this CRM Executive position –
- 6-12 months experience in Email Marketing /CRM or Loyalty or Retention roles within a digital marketing capacity.
- Good eye for detail and staying on digital trends
- Excellent organisation and communication skills .
- You must be analytical & inquisitive in your approach to use data to drive commercial trading decisions
Benefits of this CRM Executive role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned retailer that are a market leader. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2203-109977.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.