| | |
CRM Developer – HTML – CSS
An opportunity has arisen with one of our clients, who are a leading global fashion brand, who’s eCommerce business is helping to set the trend globally.
Due to their recent growth our client requires a talented, ambitious & hungry CRM Developer to join their highly successful CRM team. The successful person will be responsible for maximising the utilisation of the CRM Platform, proactively increasing our client’s capacity to deliver innovative personalised multi-channel marketing programmes and will also be confident in HTML & CSS coding for email and cross-device email rendering.
- Developing responsive emails (HTML and CSS), across multiple clients and browsers, troubleshooting any rendering issues
- Experience building emails from PSDs or Sketch files
- Using template/workflow to assemble campaigns, which include AB and multivariate tests, using assets provided from design and marketing teams
- Working with CRM team to implement multi-channel marketing programmes, understanding campaign parameters, including audience, personalisation, QA (through Litmus or similar) and supporting sign off all builds
- Leveraging tools and scripting language to deliver dynamic content
- Providing best practice direction and solutions to ensure all our templates are up to standard by ensuring our platform utilisation is maximised
- Stay abreast of improvements within the CRM marketing industry, ensuring new solutions are considered alongside our objectives
- Flexibility in supporting the wider CRM team in driving business objectives
Key skills required;
- Confident in HTML & CSS coding for email and cross-device email rendering
- Experience with CRM Platforms or ideally Oracle Responsys
- Knowledge of automation and customer journey visualisers
SQL and relational database understanding desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about your work
- Keen work ethic
- Ability to deal with moving priorities
Compensation and benefits;
Our client is offering a competitive salary as well as offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits and is also committed to developing their talent and offer a fantastic training program to help you optimise your performance and support your career progression with the company.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.