Creative Artworker (Instore / POS / Digital)
| | |
Quest have partnered with an Iconic British Fashion Brand on the lookout for a talent Creative Artworker to join their team. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects across the store (POS, Instore Display etc…) and with exposure to some digital and Social.
The role will suit someone looking for everyday to be different and wanting to work within a fast paced environment where they can see the impact of their work.
The Creative Artworker will have a range of resposibilities including:
- Responsible for artworking the creative elements related to instore POS, advertising, the website and social media channels
- Responsible for maintaining brand continuity and cohesion across digital and print touch points
- Works closely with the Creative Lead, Senior Designer and Designer to deliver the agreed strategy
- Works closely with the Social Media Manager, Marketing Manager and Ecommerce Teams to deliver the agreed strategy
- Works collaboratively across multiple business units to achieve a common theme and goals
- Works across the organisation forging strong relationships to deliver results
Skills and Experience required
To be successful in your application for the Creative Artworker role you will have:
- Relevant degree or professional qualification
- Up to three years experience in a similar role with a retailer or brand (open to sector ideally Fashion, Beauty or Home)
- Advanced Skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- After Effects desirable
- Sound experience and understanding in print design and best practice
- Ability to collaborate and co-create
- Outstanding creative abilities
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Team player, calm and considered under pressure
The role offers a salary between £25,000 – £35,000 per annum and lots of perks.
Contact Jay Thandi for more details
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.