Country Manager – Africa
| | |
Accountable for delivering the net profit financial performance as well as Key Performance Indicator deliverables, managing the local team and also the local partner relationship.
Responsible and accountable for
1. agreeing aims and objectives to build the strategic plan to agree tactical deliverables with the Board to brief the international team to over deliver the budgeted metrics every month, every quarter across the year.
2. Track the cross functional monthly reports to document updates on results in the monthly report with inputs from key members of the team in both markets.
3. Work closesly with Finance Manager and International General Manager on cost controls and financial policies to drive efficiency across the business.
4. To lead and motivate a team of Key Account Manager’s so that revenue, profit and brand distribution targets are exceeded, within trade investment budgets.)
5. Establish & build customer relationships at a senior level across key accounts to retain and maximize the revenue earning potential of all accounts.
6. Retain responsibility for own key account base and participate and contribute in the negotiation of contracts for existing and new accounts to maximize revenue & profit for the Company and increase market share. Support KAMs where relevant and manage the senior members of the respective team to maximize profitable growth, optimizing price strategy, category mix, targeted demographic promotions and purchase incentives, range and merchandising improvements. Promotion planning to improve forecasting, in-store theatre and standardize POS materials. Understand hot spot locations with secondary and impulse opportunities. Drive value from strategic brand owners to support retail.