| | |
Quest is working with one of the largest online retailers in the Middle East, looking for a Country Manager to lead their team in Saudi Arabia. You will be a crucial part of the company’s success as you lead their business expansion and in setting up their operations in the country.
As a Country Manager, you will:
– Manage every aspect of expanding operations in Saudi Arabia
– Initiate and lead the development of business center operations Oversee e-commerce operations, including warehousing, stock, fleet, and delivery, among others
– Develop brand strategies to promote company products and services
– Lead buying and commercial side of the business
– Recruit staff and build employee structure
– Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
Desirable skills and background:
– Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant field
– At least 8-10 years’ experience as a Country Manager, Operations Manager, Regional Manager, or similar, within the Online Retail or E-Commerce sector
– Preferably with management experience in an international setting
– Deep understanding of the Saudi market, and should have an extensive network/connections in the country
– Excellent people management, organizational, and negotiation skills
– Saudi based (required), Arab national (preferred)
If you think you have the qualifications for this exciting new opportunity, apply with your updated CV today and be part of this highly successful company.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.