Content Executive (Journalism)
| | |
Our client is looking for a new journalist to join the editorial team as a Content Executive. You will need excellent writing skills and will be part of our client’s’ growing team. This is an exciting, entry-level opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with similar experience, looking to start working in journalism and / or content creation. You will work one or two titles with this industry leading company that deals with business news.
The role is a 50/50 mix of working in the office (near Oxford Street, London) and, remotely, working from home.
- Develop ideas for content for a leading publication
- Write well-researched content
- Research news stories that would be of interest to our audience
- Write marketing copy to promote the company
- Marketing research
- Use SEO strategies to maximize visibility
- Update WordPress/CMS
- Work effectively in a team of 10 journalists
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to collect, organize, and analyze information
- Accuracy and attention to detail are vital
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision, to tight deadlines
- Research using multiple sources
- Proven record of superb content, in any subject
- Portfolio of published articles
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress
- SEO familiarity
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.