Conference & Events Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with an International Hotel Chain (5* – luxury) seeking a Conference & Events Manager to work in one of their stunning properties in Doha, Qatar.
We ideally are looking for candidates with experience in managing conferences and events within 5* luxury hotels in GCC, being pro-active in attracting new guests and increasing sales. This position is immediately available.
As the Conference & Events Manager for the hotel, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for organizing and handling all the Banquet Event Orders briefings on weekly basis with the Sales and Operations Teams
- Monitoring and coordinating all the meetings and private events
- Building a relationship with all the guests organizing conferences/ events and sharing feedback post event with the operations team
- Responsible for the revenue of all Meeting and Events venues
- Coordinating with all involved departments in setting up the venues as per guest’s requirements prior to the function
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Conference & Events Manager)
· Female candidate – handling all female functions for the hotel
· 3+ years’ experience in Conference & Events, hotel industry candidates are preferred
· Experience in organizing events (up to 500 guests)
· Fluent in English
· Leadership skills
· Attention to details
· Arabic speaker preferred (please note that that there are some visa restrictions at this time for Qatar)
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.