Concrete Plant Operations Manager
| | |
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY! Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of the leading Consturction businesses in Malta and are looking for people with expertise knowledge who are open to relocation! This business works within both General Civil Engineering and Building Contractor & consists of 5 subsidiaries including Contracting, Manufacturing & Retail .
In this position you will manage the overall Concrete operation and will be responsible for everything from the production, performance & quality control.
The roles and responsibilities of this Concrete Plant Operations Manager –
- Manage all aspects of Concrete plant operations and making sure the team meet expectations of safety, quality and service while minimizing cost and waste .
- Looking at profit & budget management
- To ensure a safe work environment through strict adherence to the Company’s safety policies and procedures.
- Source and negotiate all supplier agreements
- Select, train & lead the team to maintain an efficient operation and ongoing succession
- Lead Company’s push for increasing Sustainability in Concrete production processes.
- Fill in all paperwork in conjunction with financial & procurement requirements
To be successful for this Concrete Plant Operations Manager role–
- You must have at least 5 years + experience within a Concentre Plant Operations
- You will need 3 years + experience managing a team
- You must have a Qualification in Engineering or Construction is desirable
- Have been involved in costing and profit protection
- Involved with talking with suppliers and happy to negotiate when needed
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
If successful for this Concrete Plant Operations Manager the Benefits will include –
- Holiday entitlement
- Store & Company Discount
- Training & Development courses
- support with visa application
- Assistance with finding a property share
- Healthcare system open to all
- Multilingual country
- Worlds 2nd safest country
- Booming economy & stable property market
- Reasonable Tax
If this sounds like you and you have their expertise knowledge and open to relocation, please send your cv details today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.