| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with a leading Luxury Office Group, hiring for Concierge Assistants to join their team. Our client have established themselves within the Luxury Office space, with a reputation of providing a 5* service in supporting their clients needs.
The have a close knit team, and developed a strong integrated working culture where everyone pitches in and will support the team to succeed.
The Concierge Assistant will have a whole host of duties including:
- Administration for the Offices and clients (stationery ordering, faxes, copying, binding and typing)
- Reception/Front of House duties, welcoming clients and visitors, handling the check in process ensuring it is a swift process, and providing exceptional customer service
- Ensuring all communal spaces are immaculate and well presented, replensihing stock (milk in fridges, paper in the photocopier) clearing away any mess and ensuring the dishwashers is empty
- Setting up meeting rooms, ensuring there are refreshments and booking in visitors
- Assisting clients with their IT & Telephones
- Preparing offices for client move-ins such as, putting together coat stands, cleaning desks
- Ensuring billing any client service charges are captured and entered on a daily basis
- Delivering exceptional customer service
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Concierge Assistant you will have:
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Background in luxury customer service (from Front of House, Hospitality, Luxury Retail)
- Strong communication skills
You will be naturally bubbly, energetic and have a welcoming, easy to get along demeanor. If you find it easy to get along with people and have a background in luxury customer service then be sure to apply.
The role offer plenty of career progression opportunities, has a whole host of work socials and offers training and development as you progress. The salary range of the position is between £16,000 to £18,000
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.