Concession Manager – Premium Womenswear Fashion
| | |
This business has been going for over 10 years and find flattering, on-trend and beautifully-made, designer quality clothes at prices that sit within the upper premium market.
The overall accountability of this role here is to deliver the financial results, and manage a team through inspirational leadership, setting and cascading clear goals & objections whilst being an ambassador for the brand.
The brand provides a real emphasis on clienteling & styling and requires the individual to take a creative approach building relationships with clients & customers in the local area.
As a Concession Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with the financial targets for the concession
- Taking ownership of customer satisfaction stores, vm, stock takes and deliveries
- Being able to liaison with head office FROM a stock and availability point of view.
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- genuine interest in designer womenswear, and a passion for the retail industry
- experience styling and clienteling and utilising a CRM database
- Being able to form great relationships and contacts with the host store
- Ensuring that the visual merchandising is in line with brand guidelines
- Maintained to a high & luxury store environment.
To be successful in this Concession Manager position:
- Store, Deputy, Floor or Concession Management experience within a luxury department store environment
- A genuine passion for Womenswear, especially the premium/luxury market.
- Have worked in a department store will be advantageous
- Experience of working towards P&L targets
- Training, development and succession planning of your team.
- Excellent communicational skills and ability to work under pressure
Benefits of this Concession Manager position:
- Generous discount
- Uniform Allowance (over £7,000 per annum!)
- Contributory Pension
- Holiday Allowance
This is an exciting period for the company who are growing, therefore it is a great time and has done fantastically well during the lockdown period from their online shop. If this role sounds like you please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2108-109349.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.