Concession Manager – Premium Fashion
| | |
This luxury fashion brand with 50 stores & concession are currently recruiting for a Flagship Concession Store Manager for one of their flagship sites.
The ethos of this international brand is to bring on-trend and timeless pieces for your wardrobe within fashion, shoes and accessories.
This business is looking for Concession Manager to assist with delivering the strategic plan of their concession within one of London’s Prestigious Department Stores’.
Other responsibilities included in this Retail Manager role –
- Accountable for delivering the day to day running of your floor
- Creating a clientelling business that drives sales
- Effective stock management and partnering with the Stock Control team
- Achieve all KPI’s set by the business to include but not limited to, Sales; ATV; UPT; Stock loss & EBITDA.
- Take ownership to looking at delivering innovative solutions to driving sales, including UPT and ATV’s and conversion
- Taking ownership of customer satisfaction stores and NPS
- vm, stock takes and deliveries
- Being able to liaison with head office from a stock and availability point of view.
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- To continually measure KPI performances, levels of success and identify growth areas within the brands
- Have worked towards tight stock control procedures
- Pro-active, and passionate; customer-centric, clienteling approach
- Lead & develop a team with proactive performance management
- Accountable for monitoring financial objectives and taking responsible for exceeding and challenging the status quo in all areas of responsibility
- Is visible on the sales floor, demonstrating the service for sales standards expected of the team
- Increase store profitability through close management of store expenditure and controllable costs including your payroll budget.
To be successful in this concession manager positions-
- You must be operating at an Store, Deputy, Department or Floor management department store or flagship/high profile store.
- If you have worked for a department store environment this will also be desirable
- Have worked in a stylist, clienteling environment
- Works towards VM Guideline in order to maximise sales opportunities & can be creative in providing effective use of space and stock availability
- An influential role model with a collaborative with various leadership styles to suit your team needs.
- Articulate and decisive with an excellent attention to detail
- A genuine passion for Womenswear, especially the premium/luxury market.
- Experience of working towards P&L targets
- Training, development and succession planning of your team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Great communication and networking skills to build professional relationships within your team, business and the holding store.
- Experience in driving the KPIs of Profit, Payroll budget, Inventory integrity, Loyalty card business & Customer Experience
- Demonstrate effective leadership to inspire and nurture a high performing team by flexing style as appropriate
- Proactive, results driven individual who demonstrates initiative and commercial creativity
This is an exciting period for the company who are predominately are an international business who are growing their store portfolio and are part of a bigger group with massive financial backing.
Benefits included in this Concession Manager position is –
- Exceptional staff discount
- Long-service incentives
If this role sounds suitable please apply today quoting the reference JO-1911-107428
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.