Compliance Officer – Restaurants, Kuwait
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a successful F&B chain based in Kuwait looking for a Compliance Officer. We are ideally looking for someone with strong background in the F&B or Restaurant business.
As the Compliance Officer, you will assist the Compliance Manager in the following:
– Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program, auditing processes, practices and documents
– Evaluate business activities and operational efficiencies
– Recommend process improvements and optimizations
– Provide regular audit reports
– Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
– Keep updated of internal standards and business goals
– Should be willing to relocate or be based in Kuwait
– At least 4 years’ experience in financial and audit in the Restaurant / F&B industry
– Excellent analytical, negotiation, auditing, and multitasking skills
– Willing to do local travel (as this position needs to do restaurant visits)
– Data driven and can adapt to change quickly
If you think you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.