Commercial Planning Manager – Own-brand Food
| | |
A leading food & FMCG retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit a Commercial Planning Manager. This role is to analyse the performance of their own brand products alongside other competitive brands.
You will be part of a large international organisation with a highly influential buying and marketing power & a brand with sustainable financial support in branded and own-brand product development.
Your roles and responsibilities include –
- Provide analytical reports of the performance of the range in order to identify trends.
- Evaluate opportunities to improve future sales and profit performance.
- Manage the overall project plan for brand activities.
- Monitor implementation, KPIs and deliverables against the plan.
- Produce clear and concise reports that can be understood by all levels
To be successful in the position you must –
- Experience in a commercial planning or market insight position within a retail, FMCG, agency or wholesale environment.
- Some experience with marketing analytics and advanced Excel.
- Ability to manage extensive amounts of information from a variety of sources and provide constructive feedback and reports.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work effectively under time and resource constraints.
In return you will work for a retail with a great international, blue-chip business with a package to suit which includes bonus, private healthcare, up to 10% bonus and 22 days holiday. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like and you have the correct skillset please send your cv quoting the reference Q102864.