Commercial Finance Manager – Retail
| | |
This retailer is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to support the Buying & Trading teams on the business growth & be instrumental all aspects of financial and commercial decision making.
The role will be commercial/insight and analytics which will have an effect on the supplier agreements, sourcing strategy & category budgets which will have an effect on the margin and sales reporting on the categories.
The company has invested infrastructure and expertise for their expanding retail stores and it’s an exciting time to join a fast-paced, retail environment .
The roles and responsibilities of the position Finance role include –
- Partner with the Category & trading team in providing support, challenge and insight on all aspects of financial and commercial decision making.
- Understanding of current financial performance & evaluating sales/gross margin performance by Category/Store.
- Construct the Annual Budget & Gross Margin by Category and stores.
- Enhance Financial Control .
- To carry out other related duties as required by the Finance Director or Buying Director
Required Qualifications, Qualities & Experience needed for this Finance Management position –
- Experienced Management Account who has worked in a commercial or retail environment
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to communicate key messages to the trading from financial data
- Ability to investigate, and resolve issues
- Proactive with strong communication skills
- Understanding of IT systems relevant to their role including all Microsoft Office Applications
- Ideally CIMA qualified but ACCA would be considered
- Previous Sage experience is desirable
This role will be situated to an individual who going over and above for their team, is hands on and can be proud to deliver for their team and business. Other benefits of this potion includes a lucrative bonuses (profit related), pension & private healthcare.
If the role is suitable to your skills commercial and professionally please apply today quoting the reference JO-1809-105147.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.