Commercial Accountant – 3 month FTC
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are working for a retailer who is looking for a Commercial Accountant/Analyst to support within this multi-faceted consumer facing business. In this role you will be instrumental in all aspects of financial and commercial decision making.
The company has invested infrastructure and expertise for their expanding retail stores and it’s an exciting time to join a fast-paced, retail environment .
This role is to provide commercial & accurate finance business support to the head office team
The roles and responsibilities of this Commercial Accountant –
- Preparation of Timely and Accurate Management Reports
- Responsible for the delivery of information to External Auditors
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Being involved in all Commercial analysis and insight
- preparation of Budgets and forecasts for different cost centres
- Cost of Sales calculations and review for budgetary purposes
- Commercial reporting and analysis
- Financial Review of Business Opportunities
- Assist with the training & development of new starters.
To be successful in this Commercial Accountant –
- Qualified/Part ACCA, ACA, CIMA or vis experienceYou must have experience of a commercial accountant/manager or business partner
- You must have experience in a Retail, Hospitality or FMCG business
- Strong excel and finance systems knowledge / experience
- Providing financial data and analysis to the BU Managers
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to communicate key messages tostakeholers
- Proactive with strong communication skills
The benefits of this Commercial Accountant –
- Bonuses (profit related),
- Private healthcare
This is a 3 month FTC.
If the role is suitable to your skills commercial and professionally please apply today quoting the reference JO-2111-109574.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.