Chief Operating Officer (COO)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with one of the largest retail company in Kuwait and they are looking for an outstanding Chief Operating Officer (COO).
As the Chief Operating Officer (COO), you must perform the following duties:
- Oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital;
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures;
- Established comprehensive goals for performance and growth and lead the management to achieve maximum performance and dedication;
- Sustain strong relationships partners/vendors;
- Lead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes;
- Work closely with the Marketing Team.
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate [Chief Operating Officer (COO)]
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field;
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in executive leadership position with excellent knowledge on retail merchandising and assortment management tools;
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team;
- Supplier knowledge, relationship building and effective negotiation skills for driving sales/profit.
This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and lead the business to grow. You will be exposed to several parts of the business and have the opportunity to grow and develop your own career.
Please note only suitable candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.