Chef de Cuisine Steakhouse
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a stunning 5* hotel in Doha that are seeking a very unique Chef de Cuisine to oversee the kitchen operations of their stunning Steakhouse restaurant.
We are looking for candidates with steakhouse experience. This position is immediately available.
As a Chef de Cuisine of this steakhouse, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the leader of a team of 15 staff.
- Up keeping standards of the brand and service for customers and staff.
- Creative control of the menu, with support from the Executive Chef.
- Financial performance of the department, staffing, budgeting and revenue.
Profile expectations of an Ideal Candidate (Chef de Cuisine):
- Encourage innovation and new ideas to generate revenue.
- Drive to provide exceptional service and standards to consistently exceed expectations.
- Support staff development building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Monitor the quality of products and produced food
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards across all areas.
- Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
- Leading the kitchen during the Lunch and Dinner service.
- Ensuring proper supervision and coordination activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Strive to exceed targets – self, team and revenue.
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Chef de Cuisine)
- Extremely high standards and attention to detail.
- Good exposure to international cuisines
- 5 years’ experience in food and beverage industry in luxury hotels or independent establishments.
- Culinary Qualifications, Culinary school Diploma or Equivalent.
- Be able to work long hours maintaining a positive attitude.
- Experience within a steakhouse restaurant – minimum 2 years.
- Experience in Europe or America is preferred.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking).
- Hard working dedicated and passionate.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Swift and efficient management style.
Package is approximately QAR12,000 basic salary plus accommodation and utilities provided, transport, meals on duty as well as a number of company benefits. No family package is offered.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience. We are only contacting suitable candidates at this time.
Thank you for your interest.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.