CFO – Retail
| | |
This FMCG Business currently looking CFO to work closely and in partnership with the CEO. With a business valuation circa 200 million, this role is to lead all financial decision making and to create more value for the company.
This is a leadership position that is based out of their headquarters and will require relocation within the UK/Europe. They will provide a full working visa, relocation costing, car allowance, 30% bonus, private healthcare and pension.
The roles and responsibilities of this CFO role –
- As an operating board member you will guide decision making using the financial context as an integral driver .
- Full accountable of all of the company’s historical financial reports required for external and internal stakeholder & shareholders.
- You will be looking after choices around new business partnership, suppliers and real estate.
- To ensure the business is able to meet its financial commitments and manage cash flow in the most efficient way.
- To ensure that the company strategy can be funded based on forecasts and building predictive modelling, analysing macroeconomic trends, and incorporating non-financial information.
- The need to manage risk as well as maintain a strong internal controlled environment and financial reporting processes.
- Lead a team to navigate complex data to drive corrective actions and decision-making.
The Successful Applicant in this CFO role –
- Has operated as a Finance Director/CFO in a similar size business.
- Experience working in a PLC would be advantageous.
- Open to relocation
- Has experience working in a FMCG, Retail or Hospitality business with bricks and mortar presence .
- The necessary leadership and communication skills that give advice and counsel as well as provide a voice of reason on on-going transformation programs.
- Can still be hands-on in proposing action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained & the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans.
- Professional accounting background (ACCA, CIMA) or equilavent
- Advanced computer skills
- This role is open to candidates who are considering a FTC / day rate or perm opportunity as will move with the right candidate.
If you are at the right level and have exposure to a board level and open to relocation then please apply today quoting the reference JO-2105-108999.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.