Central Operations Manager – Retail
| | |
Quest is working with successful retail group in the UK who are looking for a Retail Operations Manager to join their head office team. This role will be the conduit between head office and stores and will act as the central communications point for all retail stores and concessions across the UK .
As a Central Operations Manager, you will:
- Providing input into the communication , guidance and monitoring on retail policies and procedures
- Works in conjunction with marketing team on in store VM and Space plans.
- Prepare regular sales dashboards/ reports and gather key insights for business improvement
- Produce and update operational guidance for all in store processes (includes retail policies, promotional guidance and retail manuals).
- Ensure that brand message is projected across all managed stores through strategic initiatives
Desirable skills and background for this Central Operations Manager position –
- This role will be ideally suited for someone who has head office experience in an operations, communication, or project within a retail head office setting. Alternatively, the business will consider someone with retail store or area management with experience with good excel and reporting skills.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, analytical and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Familiarity with computer software, digital and social media technologies
- Excellent reporting (MS Excel) skills
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay a competitive salary, and have other benefits such as pension, holidays and staff discount.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply quoting the reference JO-2001-107681
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.