Central Operations Coordinator
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in western Europe and is scaling up its business in London and the rest of the UK!
This role will be assisting will be the 1st line of support for the riders and drivers in London whether this is be vital communication, equipment & training policies and procedures,
Roles & Responsibilities of this , –
- Making sure equipment, uniforms, tech, cars/bikers, helmets etc are being ordered and processed for new & exisiting employee.
- Daily communications about training, excellent performance, road or traffic issues etc
- Support & coordinate riders on shifts and making sure clocking in/off and handover procedures are in place
- Involved with scheduling training for the drivers & riders and any topline training delivery
- Having an understanding of the performance of riders of speed of delivery and customer service
- Working with payroll regarding Riders & Drivers earnings and bonuses
- Help build a KPI framework and keep track of the rider performance
- Partnering with other associates in the HR, Payroll and Onboarding Teams for payroll questions
To be successful in this Central Operations Coordinator position –
- You must be experienced working in a central operation, communication or people support role
- This could be from another delivery, retail or service/customer call centre environment where you are involved in the welfare of a volume number of employees.
- You must have experience at an Assistant, Coordinator, Associate or Intern in a similar field.
- Good Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Experience of working with Fountain or another workforce planning tool
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in their sectors
- Graduate or graduate calibre
The benefits of this Central Operations Coordinator position –
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working and lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
- The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2103-108793.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.