Central Operations Coordinator
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in western Europe and is scaling up its business in London and the rest of the UK!
This role will be assisting will be the 1st line of support for the riders and drivers in London whether this is be vital communication, equipment & training policies and procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities of this –
- Daily communications about training, excellent performance, road or traffic issues etc.
- Making sure equipment, uniforms, tech, cars/bikers, helmets etc are being ordered and processed for new & existing employee.
- Having an understanding of the performance of riders and speed of delivery
- Experience managing teams support tickets through a customer support software
- Excellent customer service experience
- Using excel for forecasting the needs for equipment, bikes, uniform etc
- Confidence to host group meetings and calls face to face and via Video conferencing
- Entrepreneurial mindset to innovate new and creative solutions.
- Rider NPS score and being able to communicate these
- Awareness of new policies
To be successful in this Central Operations Coordinator position –
- You must be experienced working in a central operation, communication or people support role
- This could be from another delivery, retail or service/customer call centre environment where you areinvolved in the welfare of a volume number of employees.
- The ability to work under pressure for excelled growth plans!
- Have been involved in writing internal communication and have excellent written and verbal skills
- You must have experience at an Assistant, Coordinator, Associate or Intern in a similar field.
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Experience of working with Fountain or another workforce planning tool
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in their sectors
- Graduate or graduate calibre
The benefits of this Central Operations Coordinator position –
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working and lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
- The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2103-108793.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.