Category Manager – Food
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of UK’s leading holiday retailers who have different sites across the UK.
To provide the highest level of guest satisfaction at the lowest cost, the Category Manager Food oversees strategy, range planning, promotions, and supply management across our Food categories.
The roles and responsibilities of this Category Manager – Food position –
- Provide learnings and insights to the National Retail Manager to assist with the development of the Haven Retail grocery growth strategy and action plan.
- Developing category and ranging plans across all major grocery categories, including detailed analysis and insights to determine grocery strategy
- Selection and management of products across grocery categories
- Promoting and managing seasonal events
- Identifying opportunities to drive incremental sales and margins. I.e., digital, smart merchandising solutions
- Working with Central Procurement on costs and cross-brand efficiencies
The requirements of this Category Manager – Food position –
- Has at least 4 years’ experience as Category Manager or Senior Buyer
- Background in Retail, Ecommerce or B2C within Food Retail
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing multisite category strategies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
The benefits of this Category Manager – Food position –
- 20% bonus potential
- Contributory pension
- Staff and external discounts
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that has a reputation for having exciting opportunities for career development
If this role sounds like you, please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2206-110228.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.