Category Manager – Food
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proudly partnering with this global multi-brand business which has been established for over 100 years and has over 200 stores globally and growing.
The main purpose of this Category Manager – Food to Go role is to grow this area and work with their current Food & Drink Partnerships to drive the overall strategy and making sure that the partnerships are exceeding the targets from both parties.
The roles and responsibilities for this Category Manager – Food to Go role –
- You will have buying responsibility for categories across sandwiches, hot food, hot drinks, cakes and sweet & savoury snacks
- You’ll need to analyse data and spot trends, whilst building strategic relationships internally & externally.
- With commercial thinking you’ll create new ranges, appropriate pricing and sales-boosting strategies to deliver profitable ranges and drive year on year growth.
- Ongoing challenging current and identifying new partnership opportunities.
- You will be responsible for selecting and developing profitable new ranges for upcoming seasons
- Lead and develop innovative range marketing plans around the categories
- Manage supplier relationships and negotiating reductions in costs of goods sold, first to market
- Keep abreast of international market trends, customer requirements and competitor activity thus identify market opportunities
- Conduct range reviews and undertake continuous improvement of the product offer through effective range analysis
To be successful in this Category Manager – Food to Go –
- You’ll be an experienced Buyer, Category Manager within food, food to go, hot drinks, or food and drink branded partnerships/franchises or Joint Ventures.
- A head for figures, as this area is data-driven.
- You will ideally be from a FMCG or Hospitality or retail Food buying experience.
- Have had accountability for revenue, sales, margin and promotional income.
- Have an understanding of food safety regulations & safety compliance
- full accountable of range budget and margin
The Benefits of this Category Manager – Food to Go role –
- 25 days Holidays
- Flexible working (on average 3 days in the office)
- Staff discounts and other incentives
The role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience within a fast growing and ambitious business, where their people are their biggest asset! If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2204-110065
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.