Category Manager – Beauty
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself on working with some of the largest, global fashion & non-fashion brands, within market-leading divisions.
The business is looking for a highly driven, passionate, and independent Category Manager within the Health & Beauty division.
Key responsibilities for this Category Manager – Beauty position –
- Lead the strategy for the department, identifying key opportunities and tactical plans to deliver sales targets
- Lead top-level brand relationships, trading, and OTB, ensuring the end to end processes are managed thoroughly
- Liaising with other departments within the business to ensure maximum productivity of different brands
- Research and seek out new Beauty brands ensuring the business has a competitive offering with the Beauty Commercial team
- Work collaboratively with the wider business, including Marketing, Social, eCommerce, Logistics, Accounts, and Analytics team
To be successful in this Category Manager – Beauty position you must have –
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Category Manager, Senior Buyer, Senior Merchandiser, or related roles
- Has a background in Retail, Ecommerce, or B2C
- Experience within multi-branded Beauty retail, department store, or eCommerce business.
- Experience and strong knowledge in end to end instore and online execution
- Extensive knowledge of brand performance, sales, and profit drivers
- Proven background in managing categories independently and delivering to critical path deadlines
Benefits of this Category Manager – Beauty position include –
- Be part of a business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Hybrid working – average 3 days in the office
- Monthly work incentives
- Subsidised Cafe & Gym
- Contributory pension
This is a great opportunity to utilize your excellent communication and analytical skills to help drive the future of the brand and progress in your career. If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference number JO-2110-109514.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.