| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this DTC retail businss who is looking to recruit a Senior Buyer/Buying Manager to manage and develop a commercial product category for their retail store and online portfolio.
The roles and responsibilities of this Buying Manager role –
- To structure, manage and develop each category allocated, in line with corporate policy
- Development of Buying Assistants to support on the category
- Managing range, promotions, trading terms and cost pricing
- Making sure key KPI requirements are met such as margin, profit and stock management.
- To negotiate additional income such as overriding discounts, promotional margins and advertising support to predetermined budgets.
- To review and report on results of every category, on a monthly basis.
- Plan and develop a profitable and commercial product range
- Getting customers feedback from customers and the Insight team
- Drive sales and profit in line with operating plan budgets
To be successful in this Senior Buyer position you must have –
- 4-5 years + Category Management or Buying experience within a branded retail, eCommerce, wholesale or purchasing group.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience in food or FMCG retail
- Experienced negotiation techniques & excellent commercial and financial management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Excellent communication at all levels & maintain and developed key supplier relationships
Benefits of this Category Manager role –
- 12 month FTC with the potential of going perm
- Life Assurance
- flexible working (3 dats in office )
- free parking
- 25 days holiday
This is a great opportunity to work in in a fast-paced environment, established retsil business. If you feel that you have the Category or Buying experience please apply today quoting the reference JO-2107-109276.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.