Buying Manager – Ironmongery B2B
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of the leading DIY & Home Improvement businesses in Europe. The business provides everything from tools, paint, wallpaper, and woodcare and has over 80 stores and stockists and has is well established within the B2B & B2B customers.
In this Buying Manager role you will accountable for the b2B Paints, Protective Coating and other designated product categories and vendors.
The roles and responsibilities of this Buying Manager – Ironmongery B2B –
- Developing and implementing strategies to maximise sales, margin and stock turn
- Working closely with our stock department developing plans to optimise stock and availability
- To manage the product life cycle of the product offer across all channels
- Working closely with Marketing and Merchandising teams to develop promotional plans
- Ability to build and review the customer proposition, product, range and price architecture
- Overseeing team training schedules and carrying out performance appraisals.
- Research new products through product catalogues, trade fairs, listings & wholesalers.
To be successful in this Buying Manager – Ironmongery B2B –
- Have at least c6 years + experience within Buying, Trading or Category Management experience
- Experience within a multi-site B2C retailer or B2B merchant background
- Experience in building customer propositions: category management, buying and trading
- Experience in the related categories within DIY, Hardlines, Decorative, Furniture or Electrical in a B2B or B2C capacity
- Has extensive category and brand strategy including including own label product development
- Has experience pricing & promotional strategies
- Has successful launched product categories and building relationships with new and existing suppliers
If successful for this Buying Manager – Ironmongery B2B –
- Profit share scheme
- 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension plan
- Remote working with 2 days in the office (business office overnight hotel stay for those who live further afield)
- Company Car
- Private medical insurance
If this sounds like you and you have their expertise knowledge and open to the flexible working culture. Please send your cv details today quoting the reference JO-2109-109447.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.