Buying Manager – Gifting & Toys
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of UK’s leading seasonal retailers who have different sites across the UK.
To provide the highest level of guest satisfaction at the lowest cost,As a Buying Manager you are responsible for All Non-Grocery & Gifting categories within their on-site supermarkets, and shops.
The roles and responsibilities of this Buying Manager -Gifting & Toys position –
- Building relationships with suppliers and ensure they are aligned to our buying strategy
- Evaluate new sources of supply and establishing processes and KPIs
- Ownership of New Product Development and growth of bespoke products and ranges from concept to launch
- Ensure the teams to maximise sales and give customers a great retail experience while on the site.
- Initiate and support with ad hoc development projects & trials
- Assess product performance and drive commercial actions through regular trade analysis
- Forecasting and analysis of all bespoke products
The requirements of this Buying Manager-Gifting & Toys position are :
- Has at least 4 years’ experience as Category/Buying Manager or Senior Buyer
- Open to candidates from different non food categories like Gifting,Toys and has been involved in branded and own label roles
- Far-East sourcing experience is highly desirable
- Proven retail category management experience & Project management/critical path management experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Flexibility of travel
- Background in Retail, Ecommerce or B2C within Non food retail.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
The benefits of this Buying Manager-Gifting & Toys are-
- Hybrid working – only 1 day in the office.
- 20% bonus potential
- Contributary pension
- Staff and external discounts
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that has a reputation for having exciting opportunities for career development
If this role sounds like you, please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2206-110232
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.